- Do your research beforehand: make sure to read up on the history of Hoover Dam and what to expect before you go. That way, you can make the most of your time on the tour.
- Dress for the weather: it can get hot in Nevada, so be sure to dress accordingly and wear comfortable shoes. Sunscreen is also a must!
- Stay hydrated: there’s no shortage of water at Hoover Dam, but it’s still important to drink plenty of fluids, especially if it’s a hot day.
- Bring your camera: there are some truly breathtaking views at Hoover Dam, so make sure you have a camera (or phone) handy to snap some photos.
- Give yourself plenty of time: there’s a lot to see and do at Hoover Dam, so make sure you allow yourself enough time to explore everything.
following these tips, you’re sure to have a great time on your Hoover Dam bus tour!
The Pros and Cons of Taking a Hoover Dam Bus Tour
– Convenient: pick up and drop off right from your hotel on the Las Vegas Strip
– Learn about the history and construction of Hoover Dam
– Get some amazing views of the dam from different angles
– Free time to explore the area on your own
– Can be crowded, especially during peak tourist season
– May not be suitable for those with limited mobility
– Some tours can be pricey
So, is a Hoover Dam bus tour right for you? That depends on what you’re looking for. If you want a convenient and easy way to see Hoover Dam, then definitely consider taking one of these tours. However, if you’re looking for a more intimate experience, then maybe something else would be better suited for you. Looking for Hoover Dam bus tour from Las Vegas? Call our Comedy on Deck Tours Team at to schedule your bus tour today!